Sunday 11 November 2012

Treating myself to a craft day

I've got a day off next week, and I'm going to be totally self-indulgent: I'm going to spend the day crocheting, knitting and sewing.
The crochet is a border for my knitted squares blanket. I started this border a few months ago and I reckon I'm halfway there, so I should be able to finish it as it's only about 3cm wide and I'm doing half treble stitch.
The knitting is a simple snood in divine Rowan yarn with a colourway designed by Kaffe Fassett, and it's a Christmas present so it has a built-in deadline!
The sewing is getting on with the two skirts from 'Dressmaking: the complete step-by-step guide'. I've stuck together the printed-out PDFs that make the pattern. Just need to remember to buy a couple of zips this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment